2009-08-27

Awgust oh nein

 I went to the GamesCom this year (which is 2oo9, which makes it GamesCom 2oo9 - yay, now I can find this article by searching for "GamesCom 2oo9" ...) and I took .. some photos. Initially I thought and I hoped I'd do more but there really wasn't that much that appealed to me, visually. Except for the booth babes who sometimes surprised me by turning away whenever I produced my camera. I thought it was their job to let the conventioneers take pictures of them - among other things. Whatever. Maybe they didn't want ME to have a photo of them in scantily clothed fashion. Again, whatever. Maybe I lost it, "that certain sight" that helped me see things, special things, and take photos that I like, photos that I once in a while courageously tag as "cool". Or maybe I never had it ... [...]
(show me)

Labels: ,