2006-04-14

woodrow:rss=enabled

Let me welcome you to the newest feature of - let me say in the most humble way I can imagine - my fabulous site of impressive and inspiring enjoyment based on total nonsense, I proudly and generously call "Woody's HomeBlog": the new RSS Site Feed.

All you need is here.


(I need further instructions.)(I don't need further instructions)

If you are new to the world of RSS Site Feeding, let me explain it to you.

With RSS you can easily keep yourself up-to-date, so that you don't have to waste time looking for new psots on a site.

Depending on the program you use in order to get the newest updates, the problem of setting up this site for fetching its RSS Site Feeds might be solved differently.
If you use Opera as your default web browser, you just need to open the site above and Opera will ask you if you want to subscribe. Easy as hell. Even if you don't use Opera, your browser might also be just as helpful. Why don't you have a look?

In other conditions you might have to set it up by naming a server among other things. But that's just as easy. In that case, this is the info I can give you:
Server: woodrowshigeru.blogspot.com
Location: atom.xml
Port: 80

If you don't use an RSS Site Feed Reader - first think about whether you haven't just wasted your time by reading this article when you aren't interested in RSS at all. -.-' Otherwise try using google (e.g. something like this).

If you're still having trouble - don't be shy, ask me!

# top #