2007-09-12

Inevitable dullness

Sry for the lack of entertainment lately but I have become what you may call a victim of the "dulleritis", a sheer lack of enthusiasm to do most of the things that keep on piling until they reach the roof above my desk. That's when things start to get really nasty, because these piles quickly learn how to grow sideways - believe me, I've experienced this many times before, although I never quite understood how I've managed to stay alive so that I can tell you this short tale of woe now.

I guess, the reason for my "sickness" is the sheer overflow of possibilities I can choose from to spend my afternoon sessions (that I've shifted by five hrs or more by now). *sigh* life is but a dull bitch. Nothing new, nothing surprising is happening to me. Heh, I guess I'm even nearly customized to the constant experience of failure that sticks to me like a shadow you can't get rid of.

But wayne: good times will come gain, won't they? ... won't they?! ...

Labels: