2008-07-08

Metal Gear Arschgeil

 Hideo, you are an insane ... HERO. 最高。 I seldomly enjoyed playing videogames as much as this one. Although it had a rough start, since the ending of Act 2 this game kicked ass and rocked my world! Thank You!!

Update: I just found this incredible SpeedRun where someone (too bad I can't give the credit to the unknown crazy guy) beat the game and unlocked the Big Boss Emblem (ranking) in 2:34 - translated that means he beat the game in the most difficult difficulty called "The Boss Extreme", without using any rations or similar health regenerating items, without any continues, without killing any enemy, and without being detected once, in two hours and thirty-four minutes!

Yet strangely enough, as I write this update the first YouTube video clips seem to be down already, just minutes after I finished watching the whole thing in a swoop. Anyway, here's the link if it's not working on my blog.

Of course, beware of Spoilers! ;^) [...]
(show me)

Labels: ,