2008-03-03

woodrow.restructuring();

I'm so sry but the last week was quite exhausting for me which is why I didn't have the time to finish one of the many incompleted blog psotings I have in preparation. And to top it off the power supply of my PC quit working without being asked just a few days ago. It seems that I shouldn't have turned it off each night to dim this lamp. But surprisingly this doesn't bother me that much. A new power supply is already ordered and I know the data is still there. So what is all the fuss about: why psoting all this here? Well, actually I'm a little bit bored right now, then this change of pace coming form writing an article is more than welcome, but most of all I want to tell you that I'm moving. Not virtually but in RL.

So eventually in a few weeks I'm gonna be offline for a month or so. That's one thing that concerns you, my legion of interested readers ..... (-.-' )
More favourable for me is that I'm hopefully going to aquire a little bit more independency as I'm moving out of a "semi"-WG with my brother into a completely single apartment. Single and sole that will be. Besides I'll live further away from my parents so I wish - I truly wish - that, as I'm going to see them less often, I'll change my distorted conditioned way of thinking of a fuddy-duddy into a more sophisticated, more adult one. If not I'll just enjoy wandering naked through my halls.

Labels: