2008-01-19

Videogame Moment 2oo7

 I've played a lot of videogames this year. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption [Wii], Assassin's Creed [PS3], The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass [NDS], God Of War 2 [PS2], Kingdom Hearts 2 [PS2], Runaway 2: The Dream Of The Turtle [PC], .skate [PS3], Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [PS3], Sam & Max: Season One [PC], Counter-Strike: Source [PC], Super Mario Galaxy [Wii], Final Fantasy XII [PS2], plus several demos. Hmm, actually, when I see this list, I did play few videogames this year ... nevertheless these were the most important ones - I hope I didn't miss any. But of all these games which one could bewitch me the best with its unique charm? Which one made me gasp or swallow hard? Which one got me most taken aback? Which one did I want to share with my girlfriend the most if I only had any? What was my personal Videogame Moment of the Year 2oo7? [...]
(show me)

Labels: ,