2008-01-10

Street Fighter Nerdness o7/o8

Oh my, oh boy, oh my, oh boy. Have you seen the latest installment of the Street Fighter franchise, Street Fighter IV, yet? There's a great trailer at GT.com (non-HD), and because it's so cryptical it comes with a handy trailer analysis! (non-HD). Isn't this nice? I'm thoroughly excited.

Although, the first three screenshots don't look that good to me ... :^/ More like Chubby Fighters. But let's better wait and see. I have to learn that. To wait and see, to not judge from early presentations. Like with Killzone 2 ...

Talking about Street Fighter, some guys at CollegeHumor.com made these funny short clips called Street Fighter - The Later Years. Download or simply watch the first three parts here and check out SF:TLY.com for additional footage - like the Making Of Pt. 2 - Visual Effects. More of that! ;^)

Labels: , ,