2008-03-08

Snake Robots On A Plane

 Insanity! Nearly 3o YouTube-clips are being psoted by me in one single blog psot. "I must be nuts!" you'll surely think. Well, that's no news for me but I definitely had my fun watching some of the newest and some of the coolest in current robotic, android and cyborg development. Mostly snakes, though.

If you're not interested in a horde of amazing robotic themed vids - which is more than understandable when looking at the sheer mass of 'em - just have a look at the first vid. It's a good culmination of all. And more importantly the best vid of them. I guess my brother had done the research already when he sent me that video. [...]
(show me)

Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

  • Blogger cls colls said:
  • super videos, an der Hochschule haben wir auch mal angefangen einen lauffähigen Roboter zu bauen, allerdings hat der nicht so viel auf dem Kasten wie die meisten der gezeigten bots.

    Saturday, March 08, 2008 5:15:00 PM  
  • Blogger Woodrow said:
  • Das erinnert mich daran, dass ich auch mal einen Roboter gebaut habe. Einen Kartographen fuer meine Abitur-Facharbeit aus LEGO Mindstorms. Die pdf kann man ja mal eigentlich hier psoten, wenn ich sie noch finde ...

    Allerdings war auch der nicht gerade spektakulaer ;^)

    Sunday, March 09, 2008 3:38:00 AM  

    Post a Comment